The T2750 PAC hardware provides high-performance control with cost-effective redundancy options in a versatile modular system. Powerful instruments, the control units, and the I/O system form the basis of a complete distributed control and recording environment. This environment is capable of continuous analog, logic, sequential control, batch management, secure data recording at point of measurement, and setpoint programming.
Combined with its powerful array of specialized features, it is designed to maximize your ROI, and ensure the maximum availability of your process. In addition to this, the Foxboro PAC is fitted with E-Sync technology(Invensys’ easy synchronization functionality), offering redundant processors and networking at the touch of a button – it couldn’t be simpler.
- High Performance Controller
- Historian “Store & Forward”
- High Integrity data recording
- Multi-Setpoint Programmer
- Enterprise Control System
- Redundant operation with E-Sync technology
- “Store & Forward” data recording at |/O level with Wonderware Historian
- IEC61131 Part 3 compliant software tools with rich function block library