- Modular Design
- Software Configurable
- QuickStart Easy Setup
- Advanced Configuration using Graphical Wiring Editor
- Predictive Load Management
- Flexible Communications
The EPower controller uses the newest technologies and innovations to manage your process and reduce your energy costs. On every level it brings you the flexibility you need to best meet your requirements now and in the future.
Let us look after your power control for you and give you the peace of mind that you have the best for your process – even as it changes.
- Flexibility – advanced technologies in harmony with modularity and ease of use to deliver your power control needs
- Efficiency – world class power control with innovative features to minimise your energy costs with exceptional process performance
- Peace of mind – a power controller that will bring you return on investment and can be adapted in the future if your requirements change – one product for all solutions
Revolutionary modularity and configurability to meet your needs …
- Easy ordering, configuration and maintenance through modular design
- If your requirements change EPower controller can be easily adapted to meet your needs
- Minimum spares holding – many options configurable through a common driver module e.g. firing mode, load, phases, control etc.
- Up to four power control modules provide single and multi-phase control
- Software configurable options to bring you flexibility
The options that you need …
A single driver module can support up to four power modules – and hence four independent control loops. Power modules are available in current ratings covering a range from 100A to 630A. The driver module itself supports options boards to give you additional flexibility in your solution:
- Communications – RS485 Modbus RTU, Profibus, DeviceNet®, Modbus TCP network protocols, CCLink*, EtherNet IP* and ProfiNet*
- Predictive Load Management (PLM) – A powerful feature to effectively manage your power requirements across multiple machines to save on your energy costs. Read more about PLM.
- Flexible I/O – The driver module supports standard I/O and up to three additional I/O boards with analogue inputs, analogue outputs, digital I/O and relay outputs
- LTC – The Load Tap changer option for single phase unit applications only, allows for managing multi-tap transformers, preventing both increased harmonics and the reduction of power factor
- Energy Counter – Available over communications and for display on user screens, customers can access up to 5 scalable counters, one per individual phases and a global energy usage counter